Alitherm profiles utilise Smart’s innovative polyamide thermal break technology which creates a barrier between the cold air outside and the warm air inside. This technology significantly reduces thermal transmittance and enhances the overall U Value of a product and is designed to meet the exacting requirements of Document L 2010.
Alitherm products are available in a choice of standard or non-standard colours, including metallic, dual colour, Smart’s Sensations textured, and Alchemy anodised effect finishes.
- British Standard Kitemarked system KM 81580 KM 81543
- An enhanced system designed to comply with the revisions to the Building Regulations
- Document L compliant
- System can achieve Window Energy ‘B’ Rating
- Proﬁles feature an extended polyamide thermal break to enhance thermal performance
- Fabrication is by method of crimped or mechanical corners• Ovolo, chamfered or square proﬁles