By Abbey Windows & Doors
It’s not a case of style over substance – the right door can save you money and add to the value of your property by reducing your energy bills while enhancing its security.
All homeowners seek a front door that creates a winning first impression. At the same time, you want your front door to provide security, warmth and ease of maintenance.
The answer is our composite range, which features the very latest doors that deliver on styling and strength, as well as security and insulation. What’s more, these high-performing doors are priced at levels for each and every pocket.
- Low-level thresholds for outstanding ease of access – ideal for pushchairs, bikes or those with impaired mobility.
- 10-year guarantee – against swelling, colour loss or delamination.
- State-of-the-art security features
Our beautifully designed, superbly engineered PVC-U doors come in a wide range of styles, from resilient PVC-U front doors to elegant French windows.
Each delivers incomparable draught-proofing and security for tranquillity, peace of mind and comfort – with no compromise on appearance.
- Exceptional quality as standard – frames that deliver optimised security.
- Glazing styles to suit every house.
- A wide choice of colours and wood grain finishes
The Alitherm Plus residential door takes its place alongside the Alitherm 47 Door, giving the option of a robust performance, domestic entrance door and an alternative to the Visoline light commercial door.
Fabricator & Fitter friendly; the new Alitherm Plus door is designed to be easier to manufacture and install. New adjustable hinges, lock keeps and additional sash passing clearance allow for greater on-site fitting tolerances.
- New adjustable hinges and lock keeps
- Single & double doors use multipoint locking mechanisms
- Double doors feature dual lock mechanisms, enabling handles on both sashes
- Door sections & hinges are designed with added strength, delivering robust performance
- Internally beaded for open-in and open-out doors
- Profiles are contemporarily styled with a modern, square-edge design
- Low thresholds comply with Document M building legislation
- Z/T sash sections allow for greater coverage and weather resistance
SLIDING DOORS (VISOGLIDE)
Visoglide Plus offers the same contemporary styling and robust performance associated with the system whilst delivering superior thermal performance.
- Inline sliding or lift & slide options
- Slim interlock option
- Colour matched accessories now available speak with your supplier for details
- British Standard Kitemarked system achieving: KM 530838 PAS 24:2012
BI-FOLD DOORS (VISOFOLD)
Bring the outdoors in with our bifold doors, which help to make a beautiful feature of the transition between home and garden.
Whether you wish to open your kitchen to a patio dining area, or your lounge to a terrace, our bi-fold doors provide the solution that’s right for you – and right for your home. With ultra-slim frames and clean, sleek lines, our bi-fold doors deliver on every front:
- Providing more space for your family to grow
- More comfort for you to live your life
- The knowledge that your safety is assured at all times
“What does your front door say about you…?”
The Solidor Collection is an outstanding range of industry leading, solid timber core composite doors.
Each Solidor exceeds building regulation requirements and combines traditional and contemporary styling with a full range of Secured by Design locking which provides a stunning, high quality and secure entrance to any home. With a thickness of 48mm, Solidor is almost 10% thicker than most. Each door is encapsulated within a highly durable plastic edge banding and two thermo plastic door skins, which means you will never have to worry about painting or varnishing your door. We offer a comprehensive range of matching coloured frames:
- Composite side panel
- Quarter panel