By Abbey Windows & Doors
This versatile range of profiles can provide many solutions for residential and light commercial applications.
This range can create traditional casement windows inspired by the elegance and styling of timber products, or contemporary style windows designed for modern homes or offices.
- British Standard Kitemarked system KM 81580 KM 81543
- The system features an extended polyamide thermal break which improves the overall U Value of the proﬁle, allowing Alitherm 300 to achieve a Window Energy ‘A’ Rating when used in conjunction with the correct double or triple glazed unit
- The system is suitable for both internally or externally beaded, side or top hung open out windows
- Proﬁles have the option of either ovolo, chamfered or square edges
- Frame options for both standard and slim-line stays
- Option of either multi-point or cockspur locking handles
Read More about ALITHERM 600 Windows
In common with every profile in the Alitherm range, the Alitherm 600 window system incorporates Smart’s innovative polyamide
thermal break technology, which creates a barrier between the cold air outside and warm air inside. This technology significantly reduces thermal transmittance and enhances the overall U Value of the product. Alitherm 600 is available in a choice of standard and non-standard colours, with single and dual colour options including Smart’s own Naturals, Sensations, Alchemy and Cotswold colour ranges.
- An enhanced system designed to comply with the revisions to the Building Regulations
- Document L compliant
- System can achieve Window Energy B Rating
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hardware option
- Profiles feature an extended polyamide thermal break to enhance thermal performance
- Fabrication is by method of crimped corners
- Profiles are chamfered externally and flat internally (not flush)
- British Standard Kitemarked system – KM 81580