Alitherm profiles utilise Smart’s innovative polyamide thermal break technology which creates a barrier between the cold air outside and the warm air inside. This technology significantly reduces thermal transmittance and enhances the overall U Value of a product and is designed to meet the exacting requirements of Document L 2010.
Alitherm products are available in a choice of standard or non-standard colours, including metallic, dual colour, Smart’s Sensations textured, and Alchemy anodised effect finishes.
- British Standard Kitemarked system KM 81580 KM 81543
- The system features an extended polyamide thermal break which improves the overall U Value of the proﬁle, allowing Alitherm 300 to achieve a Window Energy ‘A’ Rating when used in conjunction with the correct double or triple glazed unit
- The system is suitable for both internally or externally beaded, side or top hung open out windows
- Proﬁles have the option of either ovolo, chamfered or square edges
- Frame options for both standard and slim-line stays
- Option of either multi-point or cockspur locking handles